About

Hey Thanks for stopping by!

I’m Megan, a new blogger who is discovering my creative side through writing and crafting.

90% of the time I am successfully balancing life as a new mom along with my crafty undertakings and professional responsibilities. The other 10% of the time you can find me pouring iced-coffee into a baby bottle or locking myself out of the house with no shoes, a baby and a leashless dog.

I chose the domain name Crude Creativity because I’m new to blogging, crafting and motherhood. What I lack in artistic talent, equipment, training and experience I hope to make up for with patience and my love of working with my hands.

Get in touch

Subscribe to follow along or do me a solid and follow me on Pinterest. I would love to hear from you! Feel free to email me at crudecreativityblog@gmail.com.